ATAM is committed to reducing the environmental impact of its business and preventing pollution. Combining maximum awareness among its customers, careful selection of its sources and lean, green practices within its operations, its aim is to lead by example in sustainability and responsibility.
• Green considerations are part of the decision-making process in every sector of the business.
• ATAM promotes an extensive range of green products and offers green alternatives wherever possible.
• ATAM promotes green practices among its customers.
• ATAM evaluates the environmental practices and the green credentials of its suppliers and bases its buying decisions on the results.
• ATAM continually reviews its own operations to ensure that it improves its performance against its green objectives.
• ATAM complies with appropriate legislation that affects its business
The Management of the company establish business objectives which support the implementation of this policy. These objectives are regularly reviewed and revised as necessary with the aim of continual improvement.